JOSEPH K. BATTISTA
BARBELLA CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, LLC.Corporate responsibilities are project controls, corporate development of environmental services and technologies; development of growth through marketing, business and project development efforts; short and long term business planning, client interface to develop project specific service applications; corporate health and safety management and quality control and quality assurance management.
Professional qualifications are over twenty-five years of engineering, project management and business development experience related to geotechnical, general construction and hazardous waste remediation applications; project experience including surveying, field and laboratory testing, supervision of installations for caissons, piles, underpining and utilities; management of earthwork operations related to highway, dams, airport runways, site improvements, landfill construction and final capping; remedial project experience including installation of gw recovery and treatment systems, tank removal, contaminated soil removal, slurry wall construction, sludge and lagoon dewatering and stabilization, and chemical cleaning; extensive experience related to risk assessment, remedial investigation and feasibility studies and remedial action plans; sales and development activities include project business plan development for projects ranging from $5,000 to $90 million.
|1993-2001||DIRECTOR OF PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
Barbella Environmental Technology, Inc.
|1993||REMEDIAL SALES MANAGER
|1990-1993||BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/PROJECT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Chemical Waste Management, Inc.
|1980-1988||SENIOR TECHNICIAN/FIELD ENGINEER/SUPERVISOR
Woodward Clyde Consultants
|1972-1980||ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN/SITE FOREMAN/SUPERINTENDENT/QAQC SUPERVISOR
Construction and Consulting Engineering Firms
- B.S. Health & Physical Education/Business Management, Indiana Univ. of Penna. 1972
- A.S. Laboratory Technology, Keystone Jr. College 1976
- Civil Engineering/Construction Mgmt., Pennsylvania State University 1980
- Course work for Masters of Business Administration (continued), Ursinus College 1980
- OSHA 40-hour Health and Safety Training for Hazardous Waste Sites
- OSHA 40-hour Regulatory Training for Site Managers
- Updates for 8-hour and 40-hour OSHA Health and Safety