|2001-Present||VICE PRESIDENT – OPERATIONS
BARBELLA CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, LLC.
Responsible for directing all phases of company field operations and management; oversees project implementation strategies and plays an important role in the company’s growth in the hazardous and environmental industries, development of company objectives, long range plans and strategies; involved in implementing company business objectives and management for the executive management team. Project management duties also include onsite management or project staffing, coordination with Engineer and Owner, scheduling, cost tracking, materials purchasing, management of submittal register, development of monthly invoices, administration and coordination with subcontractors, and development of work plans and schedules. Additionally, Quality Assurance Control of project submittals, drawings, survey, as-builts and all other project documentation.
Personal qualifications are thirteen years in corporate capacities; management of landfill contracts, utility projects, earthwork jobs, site improvements, Superfund sites, slurry wall construction and environmental remediation; developed budgeting, planning and cost control system; manages major capital purchases; oversees all operational entities; managed projects ranging from 500k to 57 million dollars.
Barbella Environmental Technology, Inc
Barbella Environmental Technology, Inc.
|1988-1992||Griffin Dewatering, Mikab Tower Erectors, and other construction related companies|
- Southern Ocean Landfill Closure, Waretown, NJ: 55-acre landfill closure, waste excavation, gas collection and site drainage basins: $9,000,000
- Pennsylvania Avenue Landfill, Brooklyn, NY: 85-acre landfill closure, beach revetment, gas extraction system and waste relocation 2002: $58,000,000
- Cumberland County Landfill, NJ: 28-acre landfill cell construction, site improvements, truck scale, leachate tanks and buildings 2000/2001: $8,000,000.
- Oaks Landfill, Montgomery County, MD: 65-acre landfill closure, gas extraction system, stormwater control system and road construction 1998/1999.
- Cape May, NJ: construct 12-acre double lined landfill cell, paving and box culverts 1998.
- Hartford, CT: 20-acre landfill cell construction, 6-acre closure, wheel-wash facility leachate pre-treatment pant, roadways and site improvements 1997.
- LaPlata, MD: 65-acre landfill closure, gas extraction system, 35-acre borrow pit development, pond construction, stormwater management system, and site improvements 1996.
- Pennsauken, NJ: landfill gas extraction system and flare 1995.
- Canby, MN: installation of a 70-foot deep slurry cutoff wall and clay cap 1994.
- Chemical Manufacturing Facility, Deepwater, NJ: remediation of ditches and trenches, installation of replacement piping and manholes 1994.
- Woburn, MA: cleanup of an 81-acre Superfund Site 1993.
- Linden, NJ: reconstruction and repair of manholes and waste piping including predominantly confined space entry procedures 1992.
- Millville, NJ: construction of a groundwater recovery system including 3500 LF of HDPE forcemain, backfilling and restoration 1991.
- Phase II Landfill Closure, Tinton Falls, NJ: $13,900,000
- Sanitary Landfill Closure, Haverstraw, NY: $8,800,000
- HMDC 1E Landfill Closure, Kearny, NJ: $6,800,000
- Impoundment 5 Dry Structure/Impoundment 14/20 Excavation, Bound Brook, NJ: $5,100,000
- Exposed Liner Landfill Closure, Sandtown, DE: $4,600,000
- pH Basin Closure/Stabilization, Marcus Hook, PA: $3,500,000
- RCRA Landfill Cell, Bound Brook, NJ: $3,100,000
- Clarkstown Landfill Remediation, West Nyack, NY: $4,000,000
- North field Surge Pond and Deep Sheeting Cofferdam, Perth Amboy, NJ: $1,850,000
- Zinc Corp. Insitu Metals Recovery System, Palmerton, PA: $1,700,000
- Stauffer Chemical Site, Dayton, NJ: $1,500,000
- Staflex Rehabilitation Chemical Facility, Carteret, NJ $500,000
- Williams Property Superfund Site GWTP, Cape May, NJ: $3,400,000
- Ellis Property Superfund Site GWTP, Evesham, NJ: $3,200,000
- Miles, Inc. GW & Vapor Treatment Facility, Haledon, NJ: $2,100,000
- B.S. Accounting Farleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ 1989